Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!

20.04.14 - Easter Sunday

 
 Hi! Here's a little OOTD / nails / present catch up from Easter! Had a really chilled day with the family, watching films and eating way too much chocolate! 

 OOTD - 

I bought this dress around a year ago during a trip to New York, from a store called Century 21. Despite loving it at the time, I always seem to find it a bit too flowery / bright to wear as an everyday look - hence it's becoming my go-to 'Easter Look'! 

Dress - Century 21
Brooch - Vintage Fair
 
As the dress is a bit low, I decided to add this 'vintage' brooch I picked up sometime last year at a fair near the Custard Factory. It's a really individual piece, and I love the design of it - no idea whether it's a mass-produced piece but I've always thought it was pretty unique and perfect to change up an outfit.

 

Nails - 'Easter Manicure'

 

'Manicure' with a twist
Blending in

 Hadn't planned to do anything with my nails, but seeing this yellow in my sister's room completely changed my mind! It's a really bright, OTT colour, so I decided to play it down a little by creating this variation of a French manicure - Easter-style! Despite it not being the tidiest finish, I'm pretty pleased with this look and it fit really well with the dress. 

Presents!


Wrapped and ready!
Once opened...

No comments:

Post a Comment